Monday, March 7, 2016

My First Podcast! (Unbelievable Dream)

      Hi all, it's me again! This is my first podcast post and I worked with Seda Çolak.

      We created a sound rich story and vocalized it together. We found the effects on the internet and edited our recordings with them. This podcast is suitable for all learners but especially young learners and beginners can benefit from this kind of stories. So the language we used is not too complicated. We didn't have any problem while recording our sounds and finding the sound effects. But creating a story was the hardest part.

      I also recommend that teachers should use podcasts for their students because they can listen podcasts over and over. This feature of podcasting can be very beneficial for students because it may improve their listening skills, improve their learning etc..

      Thank you for reading my blog and listening the podcast. I will be waiting for your comments.. :)




      You can listen it down below:


Tayfun Erdoğmuş

No comments:

Post a Comment