Tuesday, March 22, 2016

An Amazing System! RSS!

   Hi all, it's me again! In this post I will write about "what is RSS?", "RSS readers" and "my favourite blog that I follow from a reader". Let's begin with the very first question, what is RSS?
RSS (Rich Site Summary; often called Really Simple Syndication) uses a family of standard web feed formats to publish frequently updated information: blog entries, news headlines, audio, video. An RSS document (called "feed", "web feed", or "channel") includes full or summarized text, and metadata, like publishing date and author's name.
      As stated at the quote that I took from Wikipedia, RSS helps us to reach blogs or any other channels easily and at that point we use "RSS readers". Using a RSS reader is the easiest way to see the newest posts that are published.
      
      I'm using FeedReader to follow a blog. It's about technology and mostly ELT teachers and its name is "Nik's Learning Technology Blog For English Language Teachers". ELT teachers may follow that blog in order to find new styles and softwares to use.

Tayfun Erdoğmuş


No comments:

Post a Comment